The Bullocks

The Bullocks

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Bullock Baby, Easter Weekend, and...Some Other Stuff

It's been a while since I posted anything, and a lot has happened.

A new Bullock baby, Hugh "Jackson" Bullock, arrived on Good Friday, April 2, 2010! He is named after both of his grandfathers and an uncle!


So, we got to go up to visit our newest nephew/cousin Easter weekend. We stayed at June's parents' house, so the boys got to play outside and go fishing & 4-wheeler riding. Here are a few pictures from that.

Easter Sunday

Fishing with Daddy - Can you see the resemblance?

Digging for worms for fishing

"Eating" the worms they dug up!

The fish caught with one of the worms
4-wheeler ridin' with Daddy
(Pete took them on quite a few rides too)
This is just such a typical Tucker look that was caught on film!

The Thursday night before this, we were at Tyler's t-ball practice and Tucker dislocated his elbow - the one not in a cast already! Jeremy and I could only utter a "good grief!" I took him to the same urgent care place we had been twice before for his other arm. Since they had previously described what they call "Nursemaid's Elbow" and how children get it, I knew this is what had happened. They fixed him up (put it back in place) and sent us on our way. No calls from Child Services yet for being in there for all this within a 2 week period.

By the way...all he did was hang onto Jeremy's hand, lifted his legs, and swung himself. Since he was just using the one good arm, it hurt him. Now we have to be more careful with it as it is much more likely to happen again.

He got his cast off the next week. It's been a week now since it's been off and no injuries so far.

3 comments:

  1. I just love my Tucker face! Oh, "Jackson" isn't that the sweetest thing ever. That brings me so much baby fever, but of course my kids are running around screaming and slamming doors so the baby fever qucikly fades (Hayden is licking my office window (the french door one!). The boys checked out the pics this am and they were so jealous of the 4-wheeler ride, they were ready to invite themselves to your house, I said I think that's for Mr. Pete, I got a small oh. They really asked did they eat those worms, don't you just love kid questions. Well I just loved seeing all those family moments especially little Jackson, by the way I kinda always had that name in my back pocket if we had a 3rd along with Harrison. Trust me the name Harrison is free for the using because this Goodwin family won't be using it. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if your mainly blogging for family...or if you want other followers? I love these pictures..you have a beautiful family! I just wanted to say hi! I would love to follow along!

    ReplyDelete