The Bullocks

The Bullocks

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Recent Kid Quotes

We all know kids can say the funniest things. I am not very good at writing things down, but I remembered I had a blog! I can just add them here.

Here are a couple of things Tucker has said recently that I thought were hilarious and would like to remember:

"You're a genius, Tyler!" (Tucker is 3; Tyler is 6) (I think they were playing games on their DS and Tyler got him past a part that was hard for him.)

"Tyler's words are getting a little annoying." (He told me this after I told him to go play with Tyler.)

Tyler is a little more cautious about what he says, and he's not quite as loud as Tucker, so there may be fewer of his quotes on here in the days to come. I'm going to try to remember to put them on here as I hear them, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment