The Bullocks

The Bullocks

Monday, January 30, 2012

Christmas 2011 (a month later)

Yes, I realize it is the end of January. But I just realized that I still had pictures from Christmas on my camera as I was getting the recent fishing pictures off of it. Well, better late than never, right? I'm going to let the pictures tell the story (with just a bit of narration).


Spreading the reindeer food; I love how the flash on the camera caught the food flying through the air! And yes, it's warm enough on Christmas Eve to be wearing short sleeves.


Look what Santa brought! This thing is amazing, but they still haven't put it together and made it work. It's a robot that you build with LEGO's. It has software that makes it work and talk and obey commands. I think Santa brought it for Jeremy as much as for the boys!


These boys LOVE their football cards!


And the new Madden NFL 2012 for Wii


Yes, he's excited.


A big ol' box of Lincoln Logs


Happy Boys!


New Nerf guns! You can't have too many of those...or can you?!


I think he likes it.


And of course, the LEGO's


Santa also brought them scooters, which they love.


 Now it's time to build the new LEGO sets.



This is not nearly all of them.


We also went to visit Jeremy's brother, Pete, and his family and in-laws to have Christmas with them. This little cutie is Jackson, Pete's son. The boy LOVES tractors!


This is what we got him. They were all excited about it. 


Older cousins helping out




Isn't he just precious?!



No comments:

Post a Comment