The Bullocks

The Bullocks

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tucker's first tooth

Well, my 5 year old BABY Tucker lost his first tooth yesterday!  He came home with a "big surprise" from school yesterday. His little baby tooth was in a ziploc.  He said he pulled it out himself, just like Tyler did with his first tooth one day in kindergarten.  There was no drama, no blood.  Just a very proud 5 year old with a tooth, ready to put under his pillow that night, along with a little note for the tooth fairy saying how excited he was. :-)

My babies are growing up too fast.  But I am proud of the little boys that they are and the young men they are going to become.  I love them with all of my heart!

He got tired of me trying to get a picture of the space in his teeth, so he doesn't look too happy. His teeth are a bit crowded, so it is a small space.

Here he is at bedtime ready to put his tooth and the note under his pillow for the tooth fairy. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment