The Bullocks

The Bullocks

Friday, January 27, 2012

Tyler's Big Fish

Tyler caught the biggest fish of his life (so far) tonight. This bass was 8 lbs!!! And 23 inches long! They were fishing at the pond in our backyard just as it was getting dark. Tyler and his Daddy were quite proud and so excited! Tyler came running into the house to tell me to get the camera and bring it out. I was not expecting something so big. I mean, this is something the professional fishermen would be excited about. (I know, because I've seen the fishing shows.) :-)


Tyler and I were running back and forth up to the house to get things we needed. We had to get the camera, a flashlight (it started getting dark), the scale, some string, and Jeremy's boots because it was muddy and I was fussing at him for getting his good shoes muddy. We needed the string to keep a hold of her in the water because Tucker had fallen asleep, and we were trying to keep her long enough for Tucker to wake up and see it. I ended up just picking him up and carrying him out there to see it.


It was quite exciting, and Tyler wanted to be sure I showed everyone the pictures! So, here they are...

















No comments:

Post a Comment