The Bullocks

The Bullocks

Monday, August 22, 2011

It's Just Me Now

Well, it's the 3rd full day of being alone in my house all day while the boys are at school. It hasn't been 2 days in a row yet since Tucker had a staggered start to kindergarten, and then the weekend. But this will be the first full week of our new routine.

It's just weird to me to have this much time alone. Mind you, I have a long list of things I can do, and some of it will get done. :) But, this is a whole new world to me. It hasn't been this way for the past 8 years! I've had a least one child with me almost all of the time. I got a little taste last school year when Tucker was in pre-k, but that was only 6 hours a week! That's barely enough time to clean house, go grocery shopping, or occasionally something fun like a pedicure or shopping.

Now I'm entering this phase of life wondering how to act. I guess I'll figure it out - eventually. In the meantime, there may be more frequent blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment